Michael C. Woodard
Attorney At Law
Michael C. Woodard is an Associate of Rissman, Barrett, Hurt, Donahue, McLain & Mangan, P.A. Mr. Woodard is AV-rated preeminent by Martindale- Hubbell. His practice concentrates on Insurance Defense including Auto Negligence, General and Premises Liability, Medical Malpractice, and Construction Defect.
Orlando * 201 East Pine Street *15th Floor * Orlando * Florida * 32801
- Florida Bar
- University of Florida (B.A., English, magna cum laude, 2009)
- Delta Tau Delta Fraternity
- Stetson University College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2012)
- Highest Grade Awards: Tort Law Practice and Skills, Trial Advocacy, Medical Jurisprudence
Certificate of Concentration in Advocacy
Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Fraternity, President
Victor O. Wehle Award, Recipient
- The Florida Bar, Member
- The American Bar Association, Member
- The Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Central Florida Medical Malpractice Claims Council, Inc.