Art C. Young
Attorney At Law
Art C. Young is a Shareholder of Rissman, Barrett, Hurt, Donahue, McLain & Mangan, P.A. Mr. Young is AV preeminent rated by Martindale- Hubbell. He has been selected among “The Best Lawyers in America” (2012-2020), “Orlando’s Top Lawyers” (2010-2020) in Medical Malpractice and Corporate Counsel, and The American Lawyer magazines. His practice concentrates on Insurance Defense, Medical Malpractice, Products Liability, Personal Injury, and Construction Litigation.
Orlando • 201 East Pine Street • 15th Floor • Orlando • Florida • 32801
- Florida Bar (1992)
- Tennessee Bar (1988-2010)
- U.S. Army Court of Military Review
- U.S. District Court; Middle District of Florida
- Vanderbilt University (B.S. 1984)
- Cumberland School of Law Samford University (J.D. 1987)
- The Florida Bar, Member
- Trial Counsel, Special Assistant U.S. Attorney, JAGC (1988-1992)
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Central Florida Medical Malpratice Claims Council
Espinal v. Westgate Lakes, LLC
Verdict Date: June 14, 2018
Mullen v. King, M.D.
Verdict Date: February 06, 2018
Harris v. Westgate Vacation Villas Owner’s Association, Inc.
Verdict Date: June 23, 2015
Gabai v. Westgate Vacation Villas
Verdict Date: October 31, 2014
Morales v. Boggycreek Food Corp.
Verdict Date: September 12, 2014
Starner v. Dr. Hussein
Verdict Date: August 26, 2013
Torres v. Westgate Vacation Villas
Verdict Date: September 20, 2011
Cates v. Mowrey Elevator Company of Florida
Verdict Date: April 04, 2011
Worley v. Publix Supermarkets, Inc.
Verdict Date: February 28, 2011
Lorrie Morris v. Publix Supermarkets, Inc.
Verdict Date: February 03, 2010
Szymanski v. Cardiovascular Associates
Verdict Date: October 28, 2009
Thomas v. Edward St. Mary, III, M.D.
Verdict Date: April 25, 2007